Acceleration Explorer is an open source application that allows educators, developers, hobbyists and folks who are just curious to explore their devices acceleration sensor. Acceleration Explorer provides a number of different smoothing filters and sensor fusions to calculate linear acceleration (as opposed to tilt). All the filters and sensor fusions are completely configurable by the user. Acceleration Explorer can log all of the acceleration sensors output (with or without filters and sensor fusions) to an CSV file allowing users to log, literally, anything you can strap an Android device onto .
Acceleration Explorer Features:
* Plots the output of all of the sensors axes in real-time
* Log the output of all of the sensors axes to a .CSV file
* Visualize most aspects of the sensor
* Smoothing filters include low-pass, mean and median filters
* Linear acceleration fusions include low-pass as well as sensor fusion complimentary and Kalman filters
* Compare the performance of multiple devices
* Measure the acceleration of your dog, vehicle or rocket ship
Acceleration Explorer is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-07-29. The program can be installed on Android.
Acceleration Explorer (version 3.2.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.